Today you turn 30! Like myself, many consider turning 30 to be a milestone birthday up in the ranks of turning 21, 40, and 50. In the 4.5 years I’ve known you, we’ve created a lot of wonderful memories together. You could also say I’ve learned quite a bit about you so I’ve compiled a list of 10 things about you, Tommy, that I love about you.
- Your smile is contagious. And I kind of hate you for your pearly white teeth.
- How you aren’t afraid to speak your mind.
- You give the best hugs.
- How you always ask why. Although sometimes I know you do it to annoy me.
- You like the same trash TV shows I do. And you may have brought a few more into my life since we’ve met.
- You can sleep more than anyone I know.
- Your love for animals.
- How hard working you are.
- How you call me just to say “hi”
- How you question my ideas but then (most of the time) end up liking them. Remember that 3am slightly drunken swim in the Mediterranean you thought was not a good idea? 😉
Happiest of Birthdays to my love, my best friend, my partner in crime, my constant. Life would not be the same without you and I’m so grateful you’re in my life.